Frontier Girls Troop Membership
(auto renewing subscription)
- License to run a single Frontier Girls troop (all participants must purchase either an individual or family membership)
- License to run a single Quest Club
- Access to all badge and award requirements
- Online leader handbook and resources
- Access to leader materials for registered volunteers of the troop
- Access to Frontier Girls forums
- Monthly Newsletter
- Free Resources through Curiosity Untamed
(Membership auto-renews every year unless canceled)
About Automatic Renewal
Automatic renewal is a feature that allows a membership (referred to as “Subscription”) to renew automatically with no need to manually extend the Subscription term or purchase a new one. Your subscription will automatically renew for successive periods matching the automatic renewal term at the then-current price, plus applicable taxes (“subscription amount”), unless you turn off automatic renewal.
You can see when your membership expires and renews by going to the Account page and clicking on Subscriptions. You can turn off automatic renewal at any time up to 48 hours before the end of the then-current period to avoid the renewal of your subscription and billing of the subscription amount. When you turn off automatic renewal, your subscription will remain active until the end of its term and you will not receive any refunds or credits. Your Subscription may be terminated by Curiosity Untamed if you have insufficient funds or your Payment Method is unsuccessful for any other reason.
By purchasing a Frontier Girls Membership, you understand and accept the following:
- By purchasing a membership to the Frontier Girls, Quest Clubs and Curiosity Untamed websites, you agree to abide by the Terms and Conditions of the sites. If you are joining an organized Frontier Girls troop or Quest Club, you understand that each troop is operated as part of an independently organized youth program and not associated with Curiosity Untamed LLC. All background checks, volunteer training, insurance, etc. are the responsibility of the troop owner. It is your responsibility as a parent/guardian to ensure that you are comfortable with the club leadership, structure, and activities before allowing yourself or your minor child to participate. Participation in any youth program that uses the Frontier Girls, Quest Clubs or Curiosity Untamed name is at your own risk.
- You understand that you are purchasing a product and membership to a website, not joining a non-profit organization. Frontier Girls is a curriculum program owned by Curiosity Untamed LLC.
- All materials in the Frontier Girls, Quest Clubs and Curiosity Untamed programs and on its websites are for informational purposes only, and is intended as a supplement, not a substitute, for information and safety procedures put forth by professionals in the field. While we have done our best to make information current, this information is in no way to be considered all-inclusive and does NOT include comprehensive training in personnel practices and procedures, safety procedures or child development. Use of these materials is at your own risk. Any youth program or individual that uses the Frontier Girls, Quest Clubs or Curiosity Untamed name and uses our Content, Service or Websites is not a division, branch, or department of Curiosity Untamed LLC. Their relative status is that of an independent purchaser and licensee (the purchaser) and provider and licensor (Curiosity Untamed LLC) of the Content.