Individual Quest Membership
(auto renewing subscription)
- 1 Username
- License for a single child to participate in an organized Quest Club. If you have multiple children or are using the program also for homeschool curriculum, please purchase a Family/Homeschool Membership
- Access to all badge and award requirements
- Monthly newsletter with new badges added each month
- Parent handbook and resources
- Free printable certificates
About Automatic Renewal
Automatic renewal is a feature that allows a membership (referred to as “Subscription”) to renew automatically with no need to manually extend the Subscription term or purchase a new one. Your subscription will automatically renew for successive periods matching the automatic renewal term at the then-current price, plus applicable taxes (“subscription amount”), unless you turn off automatic renewal.
You can see when your membership expires and renews by going to the Account page and clicking on Subscriptions. You can turn off automatic renewal at any time up to 48 hours before the end of the then-current period to avoid the renewal of your subscription and billing of the subscription amount. When you turn off automatic renewal, your subscription will remain active until the end of its term and you will not receive any refunds or credits. Your Subscription may be terminated by Curiosity Untamed if you have insufficient funds or your Payment Method is unsuccessful for any other reason.